[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch and Kamailio (OpenSer) Integration

Thomas Mangin thomas.mangin at exa-networks.co.uk
Tue Mar 17 02:27:13 PDT 2009

Yes it is possible but there is no documentation on how to do it. You
will have to learn SIP and understand what you are doing.
Forwarding the call to FS for nat may cause issue as FS will then not
have direct connection to the phone and may not be able to always
detect it is behind NAT.
Have a look at SIP PATH Extension as it is what you need to force
traffic back to KAM from FS.

Regards,

Thomas