[Freeswitch-users] sip trunking question

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Mon Mar 16 10:24:15 PDT 2009

2009/3/16 Steven Ward <steve.d.ward at gmail.com>:
> Yes, the obvious is the case.  :) I don't want to do a STUN lookup - the two
> machines are on the same LAN.
>
> What's the best way to get the gateway to not do a STUN lookup?  Do I need
> to disable STUN for the external
> profile or make this gateway use a different profile?

In which directory do you create your gateway file? If you created it
in sip_profiles/external/ then try moving it over to
sip_profiles/internal/ and see what happens...

-MC

P.S. - You could also disable STUN on your external profile, but since
your two boxes are on the same LAN I would suggestion that the
"proper" way to handle this situation is to have your gateway use the
internal profile.