[Freeswitch-users] Problem dialing out via E1

Mark Tabron Mark.Tabron at rnid-typetalk.org.uk
Fri Mar 13 07:16:14 PDT 2009

I've not used Asterisk or Yate before. I've picked this project up from another colleague who is on long term leave, but I know he did look at Asterisk before deciding FS was more suited to our requirements (replacement PBX for an ageing Meridian).

Thanks for the reply and pointers towards debugging. I've uploaded our output as directed from Openzap dumps plus the complete FS debug that appears when placing an outside call. Hopefully it can help to provide a possible answer!

http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/7751

Will setup an IRC client and see if I can log onto the channel.

Thanks again!