[Freeswitch-users] No DTMF received from PSTN when using bind_meta_app during bridge between softphone ext 1000 and PSTN.

Peter P GMX Prometheus001 at gmx.net
Wed Mar 11 14:03:27 PDT 2009

My experience is, it can depend on the PSTN provider.

I had problems with Sonus systems (see your SIP Invite message), there
is a workaround in the wiki, but it didn't help in all my cases.
I also have tested the start_dtmf application for additonal dtmf inband
detection which helped in some cases.
I also tried <param name="pass-rfc2833" value="false"/> which didn't
help in my cases + blocks routing of DTMFs through freeswitch.

Best regards
Peter