[Freeswitch-users] C API session and channels questions

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Wed Mar 11 08:54:43 PDT 2009

On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 8:25 AM, Chris Danielson <chris at maxpowersoft.com> wrote:
> Hello Guys,
> I have a question regarding how I can do the following within the FS C API.

The devs love it when people get down and dirty with FS! However, this
thread is definitely better suited for the freeswitch-dev mailing
list. Also, I notice that you're in IRC #freeswitch but not
#freeswitch-dev. Hop in to the dev channel and you'll have a handful
of people who will be willing to kick this stuff around with you.

-MC