[Freeswitch-users] No DTMF received from PSTN when using bind_meta_app during bridge between softphone ext 1000 and PSTN.

Shahal Hazan shahal at jajah.com
Wed Mar 11 07:08:28 PDT 2009

Hi,
After I call the external number successfully, I'm able to receive DTMF from the softphone but the PSTN's DTMF doesn't work.
I am able to change the mute status during a conference from the same PSTN.
I had a look at: http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Dtmf_troubleshooting but it didn't help.
I have:
<action application="bind_meta_app" data="3 ab s execute_extension::att_xfer XML features"/>
on the Local_Extension and on my SIP_PROVIDER extension, both at sofia/default
Any ideas?
Shahal Hazan
Mobile Team
Jajah
My blog: http://jajahdevblog.com/shahal
www.Jajah.com
M: +972-54-227-9567

This mail was sent via Mail-SeCure System.