[Freeswitch-users] FS and Billing, AGI emulator

Diego Viola diego.viola at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 21:09:55 PDT 2009

Hi,

I wanted to use A2Billing on FS, but I noticed it uses some AGI stuff
for dialling and to check how much credit the user has, etc. I heard
you could use A2B by just importing the FS CDR data into it, but that
wont work, so I come to the conclusion that I have no way of doing
billing on FS yet.

There is ASTPP but that's not complete yet, and I heard vague comments
of doing an AGI emulator on top of the event socket on FS, how hard
that would be? Is there a possibility to do that? How much would it
cost?

Thanks,

Diego