[Freeswitch-users] Problem with a second incoming call to the same skype user name

rdmitry rdmitry0911 at yandex.ru
Sat Mar 7 12:12:28 PST 2009

Hi,

I found one more interesting thing related to this problem. It seems, that
skype protocol signaling depends on skype name used in skypiax. I was able
to find couple of names, which work fine. However if I copy all settings
from these lucky skype profiles to other profiles, which don't work, they do
not become working anyway. In any event, I think "TRANSFERRED" and
"TRANSFERRING" are valid keywords in skype signaling protocol and need to be
included in skypiax_signaling_read() function

Best Regards, Dmitry