[Freeswitch-users] Prefered Linux Distro to run FS on

Kristian Kielhofner kristian.kielhofner at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 14:01:56 PST 2009

Why not just provide a kickstart file on freeswitch.org?  It's pretty
easy to pass them to the installer over the network and/or add them
onto existing ISOs and other bootable media...

I'd be happy to write/maintain such a thing.  After all, I use them myself! ;)

--
Kristian Kielhofner
http://blog.krisk.org