[Freeswitch-users] Prefered Linux Distro to run FS on

Nik Middleton nik.middleton at noblesolutions.co.uk
Thu Mar 5 15:59:44 PST 2009

Just curious here.

I've always followed the fedora route but became disillusioned with the
focus on the desktop rather than the server mode.  Of late I've moved my
servers to Centos.  I felt the need for stable systems.

Everyone seems to slate Centos, but to my surprise Anthony recommends
Centos 5.2 which is nice to hear.  Yes I know it's not bleeding edge,
but I don't want that.

Any reason why I should not be running Centos with FS? (I do plan on
running 64 bit in future though)

Regards,