[Freeswitch-users] Hung Channels (SVN Rev 10231)

Eric Liedtke e at musinghalfwit.org
Thu Mar 5 15:19:00 PST 2009

Yeah I know ;) I didn't open a bug because my rev was so far behind. I
was just looking for any advice for where to poke next. Troubleshooting
this has been a fantastic introduction to some of the inner workings of
freeswitch so I was hoping to see it through and learn as I went.

To answer your question no we are not using bypass media.

-e