[Freeswitch-users] Problems with record_stereo

Helmut Kuper helmut.kuper at ewetel.de
Wed Mar 4 05:08:19 PST 2009

Hello,

I just did a further test to nail down the volume problem with recording
a call. Caller as well as callee recorded the session in stereo. I got
two files in "recordings". In both files, the party which starts the
recording seems to be louder and more clear as the opposite party. It
seems to me, that the party which didn't start the recording was
transcoded to a different codec (guess g711). Remember: Both partys are
using g722 which was confirmed by the phone's display.

regards
helmut