[Freeswitch-users] pocketsphinx and event socket

Peter P GMX Prometheus001 at gmx.net
Tue Mar 3 17:05:40 PST 2009

Thank you Brian,

I will try this later.

Currently I was happy to get this working on SVN 10003.

As mod_pockesphinx has changed/evolved significantely: Will there also
be major changes in the events I receive through  mod_eventsocket?
I spend some time on parsing the right data out of the eventsocket
interface, and I would just have an idea, if I will have to expect
significant work to do, when I later switch to the current SVN.

Will I need updated grammar files for the other models too?

Best regards
Peter