[Freeswitch-users] hide caller_id_number, transfer and then change caller_id_number

Peter P GMX Prometheus001 at gmx.net
Sun Mar 1 13:38:20 PST 2009

Hello,

I have the following problem while providing callback (mod_eventsocket
is used):
1) I want to call a certain destination number A with a suppressed
caller_id_number (this works fine with some vars in the origination string)
2) The destination number A picks up the phone and enters a target
number B by DTMF
3) freeswitch then forwards the call to target number B by DTMF and I
want to show the number A. I do this with uuid_setvar. The problem is
that it still shows unknown.
This is all with SIP.

uuid_setvar however worked if I did not set the caller_id_number to
unknown. Per default this is then "00000000000" and can then be changed
with uuid_setvar to the number of A.
But if I set caller_id_number to unknown I can no longer change it to A.

Any hint?

Best regards
Peter