[Freeswitch-users] Hardware phones that do 48Khz Celt: Was Re: Is there any license G729?

Jay Fenton jay.fenton at howlertech.com
Tue Jun 30 00:11:11 PDT 2009

> Well the 8XX series is much prettier than the 3XX series. Though I
> wonder if anyone has thought of porting FreeSWITCH to the Palm Pre?

Palm Pre is Linux-based, so shouldn't be that difficult so long
as you can get a working portaudio up and running (it looks like
pulseaudio has already been ported, so I presume ALSA is ready
and waiting in the kernel - FS might just build out of the box!).

--
Regards,

Jay Fenton, CTO <jay.fenton at howlertech.com>
Howler Technologies Ltd, 11 Charlotte Mews, London, W1T 4EQ
tel: +44 207 099 7095 fax: +44 207 099 7098
http://www.howlertech.com/
http://www.linkedin.com/in/jfenton

Registered in England & Wales, Company No. 06285634