[Freeswitch-users] Hardware phones that do 48Khz Celt: Was Re: Is there any license G729?

Craig Askings craig at overthewire.com.au
Mon Jun 29 18:58:45 PDT 2009

Well Snom phones use linux. I wonder if the the Chinese factory that
pumps them out does grey market versions. Unfortunately that doesn't
meed the video, touch screen or even the nice looking requirements.

Craig.

p.s. Above thoughts are my own not my employers.

--
Craig Askings

Network Engineer | Over the Wire Pty Ltd
craig at overthewire.com.au | www.overthewire.com.au
Phone: 07 3847 9292 | Fax: 07 3847 9696 | Mobile: 0404 019 365