[Freeswitch-users] CTI

Szentesi Krisztián sz.krisz at freemail.hu
Mon Jun 29 15:17:49 PDT 2009

Yes.

The project itself consist of 3 parts, the CSTAInsideCore static library for CSTA standard classes,
the mod_csta_socket contains the FS specific stuff and a client program for learning purposes. Both the mod_csta_socket and the client links with the core library, all is standard C++.

It is trivial to host the mod_csta_socket with FreeSWITCH,
and would also agree to move the core library itself. Help from some experienced developers are always welcome.

Krisztian

________________________________________________________<br>Angol, német, spanyol, olasz, francia nyári intenzív nyelvtanfolyamok indulnak június 22-től a Bonus Nyelviskolában<br>http://ad.adverticum.net/b/cl,1,6022,335167,414321/click.prm