[Freeswitch-users] Patton 4554 as gateway for a FreeSwitch installation

Christian Löschenkohl christian.loeschenkohl at xpirio.com
Mon Jun 29 08:52:27 PDT 2009

hi

i'm inalp patton certified, so maybe i can help
if you can post your config (export startup config).
please also describe your setup
if i could get http+telnet access to the smartnode, the system would
be registered in an minute

br

On 2009-06-29 17:11, Frederik Denkens wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Following the recommendations of this list, we went with an external
> gateway to connect to the BRI based ISDN network.
>
> We'd like to configure a Patoon 4554 2xBRI<->  SIP gateway with
> Freeswitch to connect to the public ISDN network. The freeswitch
> config seems quite straightforward, but we don't manage to get the
> Patton to register with the Freeswitch and vise versa.
>
> Does anybody have some insight/sample config/tips they can share with
> us on this? Honesty obliges me to say that our experience with the
> Patton product is quite limited, which is not a big help for such a
> complex product.
>
> Many thanks in advance!
>
> Frederik.

Ing. Christian Löschenkohl
Technische Leitung, Forschung & Entwicklung VoIP

xpirio
Telekommunikation & Service GmbH
Lakeside B04
9020 Klagenfurt