[Freeswitch-users] Patton 4554 as gateway for a FreeSwitch installation

Frederik Denkens fdenkens at ilibris.be
Mon Jun 29 08:11:55 PDT 2009

Hi,

Following the recommendations of this list, we went with an external
gateway to connect to the BRI based ISDN network.

We'd like to configure a Patoon 4554 2xBRI <-> SIP gateway with
Freeswitch to connect to the public ISDN network. The freeswitch
config seems quite straightforward, but we don't manage to get the
Patton to register with the Freeswitch and vise versa.

Does anybody have some insight/sample config/tips they can share with
us on this? Honesty obliges me to say that our experience with the
Patton product is quite limited, which is not a big help for such a
complex product.

Many thanks in advance!

Frederik.