[Freeswitch-users] Myevents in outbound socket

Nik Middleton nik.middleton at noblesolutions.co.uk
Sun Jun 28 15:55:14 PDT 2009

Hi Guys,

I've almost got my c++ outbound socket control prog running, however
even though the filter works, it would be truly great to just subscribe
to myevents as even with the filter in place I get lots of channel
Execute and complete events which I don't really need.  Problem is, is
that mod_VMD isn't included in those events, even though it is channel
specific.  Is there any chance that this will be included?  If not, can
someone point me to where myevents is defined and I'll have a go at it
myself.

Regards,