[Freeswitch-users] Version 1.0.4 not working with custom channel variables?

Adam Wilt wiltingtree at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 19:10:10 PDT 2009

Hi, I recently tried upgrading FreeSWITCH from 1.0.2 to 1.0.4pre8 on my
server, but the application I wrote uses custom channel variables which I
create using "setVariable" in Python. In version 1.0.2, I am able to
retrieve that variable within the event xml (it prepends the variable name
with variable_). But in version 1.0.4pre8, these variables are missing from
the xml events. Could this be a bug? Thanks!