[Freeswitch-users] hangup hook after intercept doesn't get triggered...

Klaus Hochlehnert Mailings at kh-dev.de
Fri Jun 26 13:39:16 PDT 2009

Ok, and how can I ask the hook to come with me?

If I understand this right...
When a call comes in the hook is set on the a-leg and it rings on the b-leg.
When I do an intercept I kill the ringing b-leg and the interceptor is now the "new" b-leg, right?
I would assume that the "old" a-leg still has the hook on it or this wrong.

Thanks, Klaus