[Freeswitch-users] Bug reports

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Fri Jun 26 10:55:42 PDT 2009

It involves more than just reporting... it involves trying to
reproduce the issue or clarify the steps to reproduce an issue.. I
have been thru some issues that sound crazy hard to reproduce... like
stand on your head .. dial 1234, spin around dial 456, scream into the
phone... dance a little jig... then hangup...   I know it sound silly
but there have been bugs that are so complex to reproduce you end up
pulling your hair out  :P  Granted they are few and far between and
mostly corner cases.

/b