[Freeswitch-users] Bug reports

Szymon Olko solko at gcdf.pl
Fri Jun 26 09:14:10 PDT 2009

Brian West pisze:
> FreeSWITCHers,
>
> We have written an extensive guide on posting bugs to jira.  Over the
> past few weeks everyone has been a little lax in posting the correct
> info the first time.   The questions we ask are NOT optional to fill
> out.. You must fill out every question on the list and "doesn't apply"
> or "n/a" are not acceptable answers.  So help us help you fix your
> issues that you report.  Remember provide all the details even if you
> think its not relevant to the issue at hand because even the smallest
> detail can help me reproduce your issue or result in me pulling my hair
> out and going crazy.  :P
>
> http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Reporting_Bugs
>
> Also I would like to solicit volunteers to help manage, track and
> collect info for any Jira's please contact me... I have asked a few
> times but very few expressed interest in helping.

I agree that those information are needed for developer, I will fill them all.

What would make it easy for me if there was a "clone" option to make new ticked based on old one but with ability to change
information. Most of things you ask are the same in all my tickes. I would just need to put new bug description and change only
few items.
If this is not possible then maybe jira has something like "ticket template" which I can fill once and then make all tickets base
on it.

Regards
Szymon

PS: Wiki page is great