[Freeswitch-users] Nibblebill and multiple gateway

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Fri Jun 26 08:42:50 PDT 2009

if you want to import multiple vars you can set import to a comma
separated list of vars.  This should solve the problem in the short
term, the question for Darren is, do you think we should make the mod
read from the a or b channel for those vars.

Mike

On Jun 26, 2009, at 11:26 AM, Dome Charoenyost wrote:

> 2009/6/26 Darren Schreiber <d at d-man.org>:
>> I can add a field to allow you to adjust the heartbeat on either
>> channel if
>> that's necessary. Right now you are right, it's using the global
>> setting
>> always.
>>
>> Is this important?
> Yes important for me. and early media also :)
>
> 90% mobile in thailand use Music Ringback Tone service. if i disable
> ignore early media  caller happy (heard music)
> but nibblebill start counting ;(
>

> Dome C.

>>> [nibble_rate=0.5,nibble_account=083
>>> 8833133]sofia/external/xxxx at xxxx.xxx.xxx.xx");
>>>
>>> when call connected nibble do nothing  i found heartbeat
>>>
>>> mod_callbackbill.c:550 Received request via SESSION_HEARTBEAT!
>>> when call disconnect nibble update amont.
>>> mod_nibblebill.c:478 Billing 16 secs
>>>
>>> I think nibble still not found variable channel.
>>>
>>> Let's me share more information
>>>
>>> I want to use nibblebill for callingcard. (i have develop billing by
>>> myself). i plan to use javascript connect to ODBC when customer call
>>> my script query balance and say.
>>> and then i loop for get destination (my customer want to dial many
>> number).
>>> when i got number my script query
>>> gateway from DB.  i have 3 route and order by cost.
>>> First plan i use
>>> session.execute("bridge",
>>> "[nibble_rate=0.5,nibble_account=xxx,provider_id=1]sofia/external/
>>> xxxx
>>> @provder1|[nibble_rate=0.5,nibble_account=xxx,provider_id=2]sofia/
>>> exte
>>> rnal/xxxx at provder2"); i modify nibblebill for match provider with my
>>> billing.
>>> this case still fail.
>>>
>>> now i try
>>>
>>>     if
>>> (session.ready()){
>>>         s = new
>>> Session("{absolute_codec_string='GSM,G729'}sofia/external/
>>> xxx at provider1"
>>>
>>> }
>>>     if
>>> (s.ready()){
>>>         session.execute("set",
>>> "nibble_rate=2.5");
>>>         session.execute("set",
>>> "nibble_account="+acaller);
>>>         session.execute("set",
>>> "hangup_after_bridge=false");
>>>         session.execute("set",
>>> "provider_id="+dialprovider_id[1]);
>>>
>>> bridge(session,s);
>>>     }
>>>
>>> and check hangup cause before try other provider.
>>>

>>> Please guide me it's right way or not ?
>>>

>>> Dome C.

>>> rs
>>> http://www.freeswitch.org