[Freeswitch-users] Bug reports

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Fri Jun 26 08:13:32 PDT 2009

FreeSWITCHers,

We have written an extensive guide on posting bugs to jira.  Over the
past few weeks everyone has been a little lax in posting the correct
info the first time.   The questions we ask are NOT optional to fill
out.. You must fill out every question on the list and "doesn't apply"
or "n/a" are not acceptable answers.  So help us help you fix your
issues that you report.  Remember provide all the details even if you
think its not relevant to the issue at hand because even the smallest
detail can help me reproduce your issue or result in me pulling my
hair out and going crazy.  :P

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Reporting_Bugs

Also I would like to solicit volunteers to help manage, track and
collect info for any Jira's please contact me... I have asked a few
times but very few expressed interest in helping.

Brian West
brian at freeswitch.org

-- Meet us at ClueCon!  http://www.cluecon.com