[Freeswitch-users] mux with uuid_displace: soundfile to loud

Dennis odermann at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 26 04:38:12 PDT 2009

hi,

we want to use uuid_displace with mux to playback a soundfile to a
bridged uuid, so that this uuid can hear the other side talk AND hear
the soundfile (whispering).

is there an option we can set, for defining the loudness level of the
soundfile? in our tests the soundfile was way to loud, so that it was
nearly impossible to hear the other side talk, while the soundfile was
playing.

we tried "uuid_displace uuid start /path/to/soundfile/soundfile.wav 0
mux 0.3", so that the loudness of soundfile only would be 30% - but
this does not work.

thanks & kind regards
dennis