[Freeswitch-users] CDR loss possibility if FS freezes?

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Thu Jun 25 20:42:31 PDT 2009

Of course not.  This is why many do billing in icrements like
mod_nibblebill does.  Radius (although not yet with our module) and
diamater both work this way and solve this issue.  This in combination
with session timers adress this and the hangup issue during a
catastophic switch or network  failure.