[Freeswitch-users] rpm build issues on CentOS 5 with trunk

Joseph L. Casale JCasale at activenetwerx.com
Mon Jun 22 15:55:17 PDT 2009

>I have recently updated the RPM spec for FreeSWITCH to use the latest
>SVN release, including some unspecified files for the newest mods (with
>nibblebil, unimrcp, etc, just like your build output is bitching about).
>Follow these steps to build it:

Raul,
Appreciate this, it worked. I am re-running it as the first time I was only
logging stdout and it appears there are some errors in my build worth exploring.

Nothing prevented the build, so I created a local repo with all the rpm's
and executed a `yum install freeswitch` and I see that it never pulled in
anything else.

Where abouts in the docs could I find info on knowing what I need for an initial
install to test?

Thanks for the help!
jlc