[Freeswitch-users] SIP gateway behind NAT

Jan Kubr jan.kubr at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 10:44:46 PDT 2009

Well when I duplicate the external profile, add

<param name="outbound-proxy" value="78.24.13.197"/>

to it

and make the gateway configuration this:

<include>
  <gateway name="nat">
    <param name="username" value="user"/>
    <param name="password" value="pass"/>
    <param name="realm" value="11.12.13.10"/>
  </gateway>
</include>

Then it does what I need. I was just curious if I can achieve the same
without creating a new profile.

Jan