[Freeswitch-users] svn update error

Lars Zeb larclap at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 21 10:36:19 PDT 2009

I am currently running 13723 and want to get current. When I issue the "svn
update" command, the following error appears:

A    src/mod/asr_tts/mod_unimrcp

A    src/mod/asr_tts/mod_unimrcp/mod_unimrcp.2008.vcproj

A    src/mod/asr_tts/mod_unimrcp/unimrcp.vsprops

A    src/mod/asr_tts/mod_unimrcp/Makefile.am

A    src/mod/asr_tts/mod_unimrcp/mod_unimrcp.c

U    src/mod/asr_tts/mod_pocketsphinx/mod_pocketsphinx.c

U    src/mod/event_handlers/mod_event_multicast/mod_event_multicast.c

svn: Failed to add file
'src/mod/event_handlers/mod_event_multicast/Makefile': an unversioned file
of the same name already exists

What do I need to do? Should I delete the Makefile file?

Thanks, Lars