[Freeswitch-users] sofia external profile: external IP problem

Nandy Dagondon gcd at i.ph
Sun Jun 21 00:38:25 PDT 2009

it's working now, i mean the Auto NAT feature - after i enabled UPNP feature
on my router. it's based on external IP addresses of Ext-SIP-IP and
Ext-RTP-IP when performing "sofia status profile [internal|external]" on the
cli.

however, "sofia status" still shows internal IP address on the external
profile. it should display the external IP address instead.