[Freeswitch-users] Can it do it?

Mariano de Llano mariano.dellano at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 14:28:04 PDT 2009

You are right, it seams that it can not be done.

In the past I've tried to do something similiar but with no success.
Apperently the documentation is wrong.

If I have some time I will look at the code and I will give you some
feedback.

Cheers,

PS: The transcoding question has nothing to do with your question :)