[Freeswitch-users] Quick heads up re: minor change in default configs

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Fri Jun 19 13:14:59 PDT 2009

FYI,

Just in case this affects you I wanted to give you all a heads up. With the
new NAT busting code we found some stuff in the default configs that was no
longer applicable and made some changes. Check them out:
http://fisheye.freeswitch.org/changelog/FreeSWITCH/?cs=13874

If you have any dialplan elements that make use of the "use_profile" channel
variable please note that we moved it to vars.xml and set it to a default
value of 'internal' since that works for just about everything. You can, of
course, do whatever you want with it in your customizations.

Happy FreeSWITCHing!
-MC