[Freeswitch-users] Controlling Conference Controls

Bradley Brashier bjbrashier at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 22:14:51 PDT 2009

Actually, that's another good reason to do those wiki and/or code &
comments changes... most likely, the reason you thought it couldn't be done
is that you tried it and it didn't work... but you tried it on the default
profile before you realized that it was hard coded. I know that's what I did
and was confused about at first.

I want to take a second and point out that while I may be complaining about
some difficulties I'm having, the process has actually been FAR easier and
faster than I had ever expected. This is a nice, solid product that works
amazingly well amazingly quickly. I've been working with it for exactly 5
weeks now, starting from not knowing what SIP was or even that it had
anything to do with VoIP. I've got a decent, demo conference bridge working,
and am likely to be saving my company a good chunk of change as soon as I
work out a few more kinks. A 2-month time to market from complete zero is
just incredible.