[Freeswitch-users] Controlling Conference Controls

Bradley Brashier bjbrashier at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 20:30:00 PDT 2009

I've been using multiple digits successfully right from the start, about 2
or 3 weeks ago. They do the separation of *1 and *10 the same way as several
other systems -- by time. If you dial *, then 1, then wait past a timeout,
then 0, you'll get *1, and *10 if you did it faster. I've tested by using 3
and 34 as separate commands, and I'm using *<digit> commands on my
working system. Perhaps you should try again?

Obviously, if you were confused, the docs on this could definitely be
better. I'll check out the TTS stuff in the morning, and figure out those
other parameters after that. Unless the original author wants to pipe up, of
course.