[Freeswitch-users] Sample rate and recordFile

Andy andy at fabulous4.co.uk
Thu Jun 18 11:01:13 PDT 2009

Thanks Brian,

So, just to calrify will the base call always be 8kHz?

On a related note, do you happen to know the bitrate of each open
channel/live call? Is it 16 kilobits per second like the recorded audio? I
need to do some calculations on the badwidth required to handle a certain
number of concurrent calls.

Many thanks
Andy

  _____