[Freeswitch-users] Weird (or expected) behaviour on record/playback using ESL?

Peter Olsson peter.olsson at visionutveckling.se
Thu Jun 18 00:39:35 PDT 2009

Yes I guess this would probably solve the issue :) But since I stumbled across this weird behaviour I just wanted to make sure if this was expected or not, or if it might be a bug...

I thought playback was just sending the audio to the caller, but in this case it seems that playback sends it to both "parties".

/Peter