[Freeswitch-users] How can I join two freeswitch on two servers?

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Wed Jun 17 22:14:12 PDT 2009

You're trying way too hard.  CALL Rejected gives us exactly ZERO to go
on... We are all trying really hard to help you but at some point we
just can't help anymore.  Please make sure you post debug logs to
pastebin and join IRC.  This email back and forth over something like
this just takes way too long and frustrates everyone... frustration
leads to trying to hard... which leads to failure.

/b