[Freeswitch-users] MadBoss Conferences Examples - bug?

Ing. Edwin Villarreal evilla at chipoly.com
Tue Jun 16 18:22:48 PDT 2009

Hello friends.

I've been playing with the mad boss examples.  There is an issue I'd like to
see:

For example in MadBoss3:

The first leg added to conference is the loopback/9999.  Then you can add
more users by conference_set_auto_outcall function.

The problem I see is that:

1)       Loopback music is still in the background of conference.

2)      When everyone hang up, the conference is still active, because the
9999 user (music) is still inside the room.

How can music be stoped once meeting is going to start?

Edwin