[Freeswitch-users] Receiving calls us FS (Inbound)

selva kumar panselva at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 08:17:59 PDT 2009

Hi,

I've tried configuring the inbound settings in default.xml, internal.xml,
public.xml and acl.conf.xml.

I am trying to route the call to one of the extension let's say 1005. It
works well now. However, the outgoing is not happening but it worked find
before Inbound is done.

Now, when I remove the settings whatever I made to achieve inbound routing,
the outbound works well. I am wondering like what needs to be made to
achieve to blended environment. i.e. I need to be able to make outbound call
and receive incoming calls.

Request you to assist me in resolving the problem.

Thanks
Sam.