[Freeswitch-users] Force SIP UA to pick up call during ringing?

Peter P GMX Prometheus001 at gmx.net
Tue Jun 16 05:32:29 PDT 2009

Hello Ray,

I do use event socket and it pushes me a link on the website whenever a
call for this agent comes in.

It's just a matter of visibility. The agent may still finish his old
workflow and is still entering data. When a call comes in then and he
picks up the phone, the data he just entered is gone away. So I would
like the web app to drive answering the call. It gives a better
visibility about what he is doing to the callcenter agent.

Best regards
Peter