[Freeswitch-users] Force SIP UA to pick up call during ringing?

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Tue Jun 16 04:50:39 PDT 2009

The only way I can think to do this today would be to cancel the call
and re send with the intercom headers for a phone that supports it.
It may be possible to send a reinvite with autoanswer headers but I
doubt that would work, all you could do is try making code to do it it
a sipp or sipsak scenario and test it.  A better aproach might be to
answer the call normally and detect that to start your web workflow or
not really ring the phone, just the web app and deliver the call with
autoanswer when the button is hit in the web ui.

Mike