[Freeswitch-users] Error on mod_nibblebill cannot connect to ODBC

Edmar Cruz darklion11 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 15 18:43:41 PDT 2009

Hi

I experiencing an error on mod_nibblebill. I already load it from
autoload_configs, especially mod_spidermonkey. Uncomment
mod_spidermonkey_odbc. I also download unixodbc and created the files
/etc/odbcinst.ini and /etc/odbc.ini with the correct format

[zenoss]
DATABASE = tcapi
USER        = root
PASS        = password

I type also on the console isql zenoss root password. Also working...

But an error occur on freeswitch Cannot connect to user [root] ...

What do you thinks is the problem?