[Freeswitch-users] mod_voicemail accounts on-the-fly

Adam Wilt wiltingtree at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 15:28:55 PDT 2009

 Thanks. I would really like mod_voicemail to be database driven, instead of
by XML and cURL.
I noticed in the documentation that you can provide an ODBC handle in the
voicemail.conf.xml file, and so I tried it with MySQL.
It created the two tables, voicemail_msgs and voicemail_prefs properly, and
voicemail_msgs works the way I expect; when a new voicemail is created it
writes a new record in this table.  But I don't understand the purpose of
voicemail_prefs;  when I add a record here with a username and password,
mod_voicemail ignores it. So I still have to use the config file or xml_curl
to set-up the users. It doesn't seem like mod_voicemail reads from or writes
to this table.