[Freeswitch-users] mod_php needed

Christian Löschenkohl christian.loeschenkohl at xpirio.com
Sat Jun 13 10:57:52 PDT 2009

hello

i am working for an austrian voip carrier.
for a few months i work with freeswitch and it is simply great.
it solves our needs in many places (high volume, flexible, stable).
the only thing i really miss is the avalibilty of php as a call control language.
mod_php or mod_freehp are not compiling anymore and my c++ knowledge isn't
that good (or even there :-) ).
i know there is perl, i also implemented some applications (conference system with provisioning,
inbound call routing to our application servers, some tests as pbx), but what should i say -
perl and me aren't compatible in the end.

the greatest thing for us would be that mod_php comes alive again with the functional state
of mod_perl (http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_perl_functions_and_classes).
there is also a bounty entry about mod_php, to pay for this would also be an option and
could be discussed.

keep on with the excellent work and greetings from austria

--
Ing. Christian Löschenkohl
Technische Leitung, Forschung&  Entwicklung VoIP

xpirio
Telekommunikation&  Service GmbH
Lakeside B04
9020 Klagenfurt