[Freeswitch-users] mod_voicemail accounts on-the-fly

Adam Wilt wiltingtree at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 09:18:54 PDT 2009

Hi, I have a question about mod_voicemail. I would like to use it
independently of the dialplan and I was hoping to be able to add new
voicemail accounts on-the-fly, without having to update the FreeSWITCH
configuration files. But it seems to be forcing me to manually add each user
to the dialplan.
Does anybody know if mod_voicemail was made to work the way I'm trying to
use it, and the best way to approach this?

Thanks,
Adam