[Freeswitch-users] Live Upgrade Techniques

Michael Giagnocavo mgg at giagnocavo.net
Thu Jun 11 13:33:04 PDT 2009

Well, if you're running multiple machines, waiting for it to drainstop isn't that big of a deal unless you're in some sort of hurry, right? Give it an hour or so to drainstop, then kill 'em.

Would it not be simpler to try to do something with re-invites or REFER, assuming your endpoints support it?

-Michael