[Freeswitch-users] re direct calls

NOx-WHV enno.egbert at web.de
Thu Jun 11 13:04:40 PDT 2009

Hello Freeswitch User!

I am using FS since a few weeks. My intent is to have clients who uses TLS
and SRTP for a full encrypted call.

I just managed it, that calls are encrypted with TLS and SRTP. My second aim
ist to redirect this calls for reduce the processing of the server. I only
use the FS for calls between users of this freeswitch. I just tested a
"redirect" in the dialplan (without TLS and SRTP) but it doesn´t work. How i
have to configure the dialplan for redirect the call to the other user.

I use a SNOM hardphone and a phonerlite softphone.

Thanks for sour help!

NOX