[Freeswitch-users] Remove example.com gateway?

Lars Zeb larclap at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 10 14:04:08 PDT 2009

Is it OK to remove the example.com gateway? I removed the example.xml files
in sip_profiles/external and sip_profiles/internal and changed the
default_provider from example.com to myprovider.com.

But I still see myprovider.com as a gateway in sofia status. How do I get
rid of this, of course, if it's OK.

I want to simplify the configuration. I dialed 18885551212 and it went into
[local.example.com]; and 8885551212 it went into [eavesdrop]. I think I'm
talking more than just the gateway, but I do want to make the dialplan work
in the way I expect.

Thanks, Lars